About Nancy Roberts
Nancy Roberts is one of the most highly rated speakers and authors in business today. Her 20+ years of experience includes:
- Delivering 200+ workshops and presentations around the country to business owners, corporate executives and management teams, including keynote addresses with audiences of up to 500
- Assessing over 7000 business professionals in the areas of motivation, behaviors and soft skills required for effective performance
- Coaching and advising hundreds of business owners, entrepreneurs and C-suite level executives
The DISC Wizard
Known as The DISC Wizard, her clients say it is like she has a crystal ball when it comes to predicting how candidate’s will behave once hired.
Certified Behavioral Analyst
As a Certified Behavioral Analyst, Nancy utilizes pre-employment assessments, job benchmarking, and team integration to help clients “get the right people on the bus; and the right people in the right seats.”
As an Executive Advisor, Nancy helps leaders “have the right conversations, at the right time, in the right way” so organizations can harness their biggest asset: human potential.
Nancy is the author of several books: “The Little Red Book of Hiring & Firing: 7 Strategies for Finding and Keeping the Best Talent,” “The Top 10 Strategies for Success in Business” and “Interaction to Transaction – How To Get Comfortable Asking For the Sale.”
Speaking & Training
Nancy has extensive speaking, training, and consulting experience, providing numerous conference and in-house corporate and university programs annually.
- Vistage Executive Training Speaker
- Speaker for Textile Rental Services Association’s CEO Summit, Boston, MA
- Guest speaker in Leadership Development at Syracuse University, NY
- Speaker for a Dale Carnegie professional development workshop
- Guest lecturer for the University of Rochester’s William E. Simon EMBA Program Student Retreat, Rochester, NY
- Speaker for Target Training International’s Annual Conference, Scottsdale, AZ
- Keynote Speaker for the WomenTies Annual Retreat, Skaneateles, NY
- Keynote Speaker for the I Am Success Now event, Phoenix, AZ
- 2012 & 2013 Keynote Speaker at the Messenger Summit, San Diego, CA
- Trainer and speaker for Mary Kay organizations nationwide
- Facilitator and speaker for the National Association of Women Business Owners
- Speaker for the Women in Leadership & Business Conference, Niagara, ON
- Speaker for the eWomen Network Annual Conference, Dallas, TX
- Keynote speaker for the IAHTM Conference, Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
Working with Nancy
Hundreds of organizations have trusted Nancy Roberts to deliver lasting, measurable results in the areas of:
- Hiring & Selection
- Team Building and Development
- Employee Engagement
- Conflict Resolution
- Leadership Development
- Executive Advising & Coaching
If you you’d like to learn more about how Nancy can assist your organization, please:
Clients Have Included
Before you hire your next speaker
Did you know that there are four different types of speakers and much of the success of your event depends on getting the right one for your audience? Read...
"Select the Perfect Speaker"
How confusing the four types of speakers can hurt your event!
Read Nancy’s latest blog entries on her website, discwizardonline.com.